7.27.2009

Lazy summer days

Since James has been back to school me and Elle have doing a lot of tv watching, sleeping, and well shopping(Trying to cut back on this one though). Elle is such a smarty. She really blows us away with how much she picks up on. I need to get her on video soon and put her up on here. The other day she randomly counted to twenty. I didn't teach her that. (maybe Dora?).. I taught her to count to ten a while ago but quit at that because I thought she was a little young to be doing more. Elle has also graduated from the younger nursery to the older nursery. She also bit her little boyfriend, Noah her first week in there. She likes to be in control of the relationship!Like Noah's mom told the nursery leaders "its okay, they have an understanding", and they do:) Oh..by the way, Elle usually never bites, so don't think she is one of THOSE kids. In the evenings, when it cools down a bit James, ELLe and I will go outside and enjoy the summer evenings. These are just a few pics from the past couple days. The last one is my favorite. She looks like a wildcat
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

11 comments:

  1. Don't you love those lazy summer days? Elle is gorgeous even when her hair is wild! My question is about James - where did he find those crazy purple sweats, from the Barney show?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, those aren't sweats, those are his scrub bottoms

    ReplyDelete
  3. elle is such a crack up! lol biting her boyfriend! i love these pictures! i'd have to agree with the wildcat picture being my favorite too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha..mom...sweats! ;) Gotta love her! ;) --These pictures are so cute! Okay,..I need a camera,..one that makes my snapshots look a little fancy. Help me find a good cheap one. I miss you. Lots lately,..dunno why. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. I love your patio chairs! Where did you get them?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. man, it must be sooo hot there! can't believe i'm going to say this, but i'm starting to miss memphis... I love the bag you made too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The crazy Barney show--lol! Love you Penny. And I love that little girly-girl! The cousins need to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you should remind me to work on my blog! I also think you should remind me to have you take some family pictures of us before I get too fat :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. I stole some of the pics from chattanooga off your blog! i had to have the one of aubs in her white swimsuit! also, i want the format you have on your blog for mine, much better for photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is so stinking cute! Her hair is crazy and that is just what Sophia's looks like all the time!

    ReplyDelete