7.09.2009

4th of July

Sorry this post is a little bit late. I just barely got home from my trip home to Idaho and it was a lot of fun. I got to eat at all of my favorite places and got to visit my new twin nieces in Boise for a few days. A bunch of us went to Island Park for the weekend a few weeks back and had a blast just taking relaxing boat rides and going to the Play Mill theatre. Its so good to get back to Idaho every few months but BOY am I glad to be home to get Elle back on a good schedule. No more trips for this summer. James started school back up this last week so he had to fly home a week earlier than I did (missing the 4th of July with us here in Idaho) We were sad he wasn't able to be with us be we still had fun, having a barbecue, playing in Noah's pool and decorating for a 4th of July children's parade totaling 4 adorable kids riding their bikes around Shelley's neighborhood, loving every minute of it. Then we just did a package of fireworks right there are Shelley's house. The thought of packing up all the kids to go downtown and probably end up with half of them crying because of the noise didn't sound too appealing so we kept it low key and it was SOOO Worth it!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I need these pictures,..ALL OF THEM! And it wont let me save them as jpegs!!! Hopefully they are on my cd coming! :)

    ReplyDelete