7.14.2009

Noah's Bday Party and Ross Park

A few more pictures from our Idaho trip. We celebrated Noah's 2nd bday while we were down. Shelley always goes all out for his bday's and this year's theme was ball, peanuts, cracker jacks, hot dogs. It was a lot of fun and the kids played at this amazing park until dark. They also showed movies outside on a projector (very cool) but they were showing star wars that night and none of us really wanted to see that. Before we drove down to Boise me, my mom and Elle went to Ross park to let Elle swim and play. She especially loved the lazy river and I had lots of fun getting in and out with a big tube and a two year old. 
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket >Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I love all the photos. It looks like pictures from a magazine. You do so good! Anyway, it was so great to have you here. I love you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOO stinkin' cute. Love the pictures of B's birthday. I miss you already! :( BOO HOO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. Kara you area honestly the most amazing photographer ever.. i am always blown away by your pictures. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun in Idaho. Elle is getting so big, and so darling. i love all the conversations you post.. she is a pretty funny little girl. Hope all is going well for you guys! love ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. this post really is adorable! have to 2nd what your momma said- you do amazing work! these pictures are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww thanks everyone! I was just getting discouraged about my pictures too, so thats just what I needed to hear!

    ReplyDelete