7.22.2009

Summer fun

Lately, Elle has been playing with her princess bath toys alot, takes them outside,brings them inside, lines them up,  puts them to sleep, you name it. She has become a little obssessed with princesses lately.At first I thought it was kind of cute, but now its getting annoying.And of course the green chairs from Walmart. Who know a toddler could have so much fun with them?!  While we were in Chattanooga we went to a butterfly garden, ELLE loved it! It was a lot of fun!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
We went to see UP and had to leave 20 minutes into it because Elle was being a 2 yr old! Don't ya like our glasses?
Photobucket
My bag I made. I was so proud I had to take a picture and Elle felt like she needed to get in on the bag picture action!

8 comments:

  1. Hey girlie...You look gorgeous as usual! What a cutie Elle is...she loves that stuffed lion doesn't she? CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bag! Your puppy is getting so big! The princess issue is so cute, my nieces are sooo into that right now- it makes me laugh. Fun times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those butterflies are so cool..I was so disappointed when I went to the walmart here to get some of those chairs and they don't have them!! Of course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the purse. I can't wait to finish mine. Then I can start making one for Laura. I'm excited to be able to make her a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kara...I love the bag you made very cute...I hope you guys are enjoying your summer! Elle is adorable :) Oh and I so didn't mean to copy your post title when I updated my blog... I just saw that we both put that same thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh - my Elle is so cute! She'll grow out of her little two-year-oldness all too soon. Cherish the memories and forget the hard part. I'm so excited to come and see you soon! Love you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. okay, how do you do it? sewing, photography, all you little crafty things- and being a full time mom!?! I just went to your photography website by the way, AMAZING you truely are so talented! and so gorgeous to boot! props for attempting to take Elle to the movies- I know Maggie would be a total nightmare too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love her princesses lined up on the chairs. Can't wait to see ya'll next week.

    ReplyDelete