7.17.2009

Grateful

I have just been feeling really grateful for my life lately. Grateful for my husband and how hard he is working to make a better future for our little family, grateful for my beautiful daughter who I can't get enough of, and for our extended families who give us such great love and support. I am also SOOO grateful to be feeling good lately. I was struggling with some health issues right after Elle was born for almost two years and I have been feeling a lot better the last 6 months which makes everyone HAPPY:)

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I love that you have been feeling well! What have you been doing different, or did it finally just go away?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I can't believe how big Elle is! I am so glad you are feeling better. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am grateful too. I love having you around,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Syd, was playing his morning and said that Elle and Kara were coming to play with her. Love it!! Can't wait to see you in just a few weeks..(not looking forward to that drive!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Make me SOOO happy that you are feeling better too. Hip Hip hooray. Im so lucky to have you as my sister. I love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad that you are feeling better! What a cute picture of Elle and your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am SO GRATEFUL too! For all of those things! You are a wonderful daughter, and I love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oops, that was your Mom, not Justin!

    ReplyDelete