7.11.2009

All grown up

Well atleast SHE thinks she is.. Painting her own fingernails, making up her own songs, picking out her own panties in the mornings, trying to pick her breakfast lunch and dinner which she usually wants to be toaster strudels or yogurt. I can't believe how big she is getting. I love her to pieces. Sometimes I look at her and just realize how lucky I am to have such a sweet and spunky little girl. The other night while I was washing her hair,she was looking up at me and she told me I was bootiful. It doesn't get much better than that. PLEASE don't stop adoring me because I sure won't EVER stop adoring you!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love that pic her eyes are opened YEAH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so sweet and spunky. I love this girl so much. She's a real cutie. ---Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why did this post choke me up?! It is so sweet...

    ReplyDelete