7.12.2009

Chattanooga

Right before we went to Idaho we went to Chattanooga with our friends, Melanie and Zach.  It was a lot of fun. We went to the coolest aquarium and let the kids play in the water features there. Then we just relaxed at Mel's parent's home and went to a few good hometown food places that Melanie knew of. One of them was called WAY Crazy's. IT was barbecue and was delicious. I had never heard of pulled pork on a baked potato but I tried it and it was AMAZING! It was kind of funny because while in Idaho we had them again because Brad's parents mentioned how yummy they were and we did a baked potato bar for The twins blessing day. Anyway, needless to say, I will be having more pulled pork on my potatoes!



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, how fun!!! And I don't know if you sold me on the pulled pork yet, I'll have to try it. P.S. I still need to try your sweet pork salad from Cafe Rio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that blue wall! Cutest pictures! -You look like a celeb in that picture with james in your sunglasses. ToTALLy HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummmm.. that barbecue on the potato looks good, I've never tried it. LOL! You can tell that I'm pregnant, all I'm thinking about is the food. Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete