8.09.2009

Charity's Wedding Day

James's sister, Charity, got married this past weekend. It was lots of fun getting to know Rob and his family a little better. We ate lots of good food, thanks to Michael and ate Lots of cake and Candy thanks to Becky, Renee, Diane and Amy. Now its time to starve myself for the next couple weeks to lose all the weight I gained (haha yeah right, as if I had enough ambition). Me and Amy took the pictures and were not anticipating the heat. WOW. Its kind of hard taking pictures in 100 degree weather. I still think we got some good ones though. My parents have also been down here visiting but I will make a post of that next time. I also had some really great pictures from a barbecue we had last friday but sadly the pictures won't download so I cant show ya those. We are trying to get in some sort of schedule again now that James is in school. Elle is doing so much better sleeping through the night, she is such a big girl now. I am trying to talk her into having an animal birthday party in January for her 3rd bday but she's not going for that. She wants a princess bday party.  I still have 5 months to convince her though:) Life is good!

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

7 comments:

  1. Man, after reading this blog and Renee's I realize that I didn't really contribute much to this whole wedding stuff. But I know ya'll love me regardless. Let's finish my bag this weekend, Deal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, Whoops. I meant to put sandra too. I am sure you did the decorations and candy bar too! Sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. why didn't anyone tell me I look Pregnant in that dress! YUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking the same thing about mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.viberesources.com/store/
    here's that link I called you about.

    Elle looks so so cute in that dress and headband! I wish Aubrey would keep a headband on for 5 seconds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You took GREAT pictures...what a wonderful weekend and I am glad your parents were here for some of the fun too. I will have to get copies of some of these. I love the one of us girls and my favorite part of the weekend was the brides room with you guys. I love you and am glad you are in the family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Charity looked GORGEOUS! And Elle,..she looks pretty stinkin' cute too. -Candy bar!? Fun Idea.

    ReplyDelete