8.27.2009

Memphis Botanical Gardens

So on Wednesday afternoons The Memphis Botanical gardens have free admission. Well free admission is good for one thing because it persuades me to go someplace that I usually wouldn't go and also I get to socialize because a lot of other woman in my ward like to benefit from these free admission days too! I was pleasantly surprised to find out the they had added a new childrens garden and it was HUGE! There were about 5-6 different playhouses for kids to play in, toys, swings, lots of different activities, concessions, and even a treehouse! Elle was in heaven and so was I. I will definitely be back more often. Sorry About my uncentered photos I can't seem to fix them!

 

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


5 comments:

  1. Free is always good! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dang it....that looks like so much fun. I am sorry that I missed it. It looks way fun... especially for the kids. We will have to do it again when it cools down. and as always....amazing pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gardens look awesome. What a great place to go with kids and friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That place was a lot more fun then I had expected it to be! I'm so excited to go back...when it's cooler :) I loved the picture of our girls! Let's just pretend they love each other, it's cuter that way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So those flower "BEDS" are the cutest. I think I want one.

    ReplyDelete