8.11.2009

Sugarland/Keith Urban concert

This was a couple months ago, but I thought I might as well post it. It was a fun night. Sugarland was amazing! I have already seen Keith Urban before but he wasn't as good this time. I bought the cheapest tickets and guess where we sat (on the very top row, I kid you not) I felt like I was going to fall to my death because of how steep it got up there. We sat by some fun Ladies though and James even let me buy some $10 Barbecue Nachos! 
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
K this last picture is kind of funny, Only because I had no idea what James was doing and he had no idea what I was doing until we looked at the picture. We busted up laughing when we looked at the picture we had just taken.

7 comments:

  1. That looks like a ton of fun! I bet you get some pretty cool concert opportunities there! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this last picture! Hilarious. What a fun concert! We love going to concerts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha. Funny last picture. I want that necklace you have one. Bring me one and Ill pay you back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha Ha. Funny last picture. I want that necklace you have one. Bring me one and Ill pay you back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha Ha. Funny last picture. I want that necklace you have one. Bring me one and Ill pay you back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coupon Coates is SHELLEY (when I don't want coupon SPAM!) Ha! :)

    ReplyDelete