8.19.2009

Elle Interviews Age 2 1/2

I thought it would be cute to interview Elle every 6 months or so and record it. Here is her first one. Word for Word

What is your fav color?
Elle: Pink and Purple

Who is your best friend?
Elle: Seth, Sydney, aubrey and Ginny too

What your favorite food?
Elle: hot dogs, hamburgers, cheese, meat, and steak

What is your favorite song?
Elle: I am a child of god

Who is your boyfriend?
Elle:Seth

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Elle: a mommy

What do you do for fun?
Elle: Paint my toenails and color

What is your favorite Show?
Elle: Niaho Kilan

What is your favorite ice cream?
Elle: Pink Strawberry
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

11 comments:

  1. I may have to copy your idea that is so fun! Love that little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really cute idea. She is so cute. I love my neices and nephews so much. I just so happen to think they are the cutest kids ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute. I like this entry a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute. I like this entry a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the cutest post! I'd love to do the same thing with Aubs, but...she doesn't really talk and would never stay still for a second for a picture, much less grasp the concept of a pose! And she won't keep any cute things in her hair either :( Well, I'll give Aubs 6 months to catch! But Elle makes me so jealous! Anyways, the photos were beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a good idea. I loved it! How cute is she. And I love these pictures. You are so stinken talented. She is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great idea! i'll have to start doing that when caden is talking! she is so stinking cute. i love the second picture of her on the floor! i hope you guys are doin well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, what an adorable doll! I love the interview. And seriously, how did you get her to pose? I KNOW she won't do that when you ask her to. Ask her what Grammy says she is. See if she tells you that she is the apple of my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this is her cutest photo session yet! I love it. And that interview,..so sweet! Make sure you put it in her "birthday book". Didn't I get you one of those? I love ya.
    P.S. Noah is calling Mom GRAMMY now too! {gag} ;)

    ReplyDelete