4.05.2010

23 Week picture update

Here's the latest picture of the baby bump. I carry really low, I was hoping this time would be different just because I was in so much pain the last trimester with Elle because she was so low, but this time doesn't seem to be different. It just must be the way I carry my lil babies. Any bump pictures after this will probably be Bump only. No face. I am already starting to retain water a little bit, so its really taking a toll on me taking any cute normal looking pictures.
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Oh, you finally do look pregnant. I think that you look beautiful! (I really do think that pregnant ladies are beautiful.) I hope that you are still feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo cute Kara!! Do you have a named picked out for your little boy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful and are so cute pregnant. I always wished I was tall when I was pregnant since it looks so much better! So excited for you to have a boy-we've been loving our little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We carry our babies the same.... low. It must be a tall thing. You look so cute pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your skirt looks so comfy...Hope things are going smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWW! I love it!!!!!!!!! I want to hug it right now! You look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look so good kara. I can't wait to see this little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look SOOO good Kara! Hope your feeling good!!!

    ReplyDelete