4.06.2010

Florida Trip {picture overload}

We just got back from a nice vacation to Orlando, Florida. We went with James's mom, sister Sandra, and his oldest sister, Renee's family. Elle has been talking about going on this trip for months now. The night we left she was so ecstatic. It was around 10 pm and she couldn't stop talking and smiling when we hopped in the car to start our 12 hour journey. She is actually a REALLY good traveler, has been since she was little. She just watches movies, colors, talks and is very pleasant. James and Sandra drove us straight through the night and we arrived the next morning. The rest of the week is kind of a blur of activities. Lots of shows, lots of rides, food, characters, parades, and spending quality time with family. Elle was in pure heaven. I am not even sure she will actually remember this trip because she is, after all, only three. I made sure to take lots of pictures and I think this will help a little bit. James and I took Elle swimming one afternoon and she was all smiles. She is a bit of a scaredy cat in the water but she was laughing and as long as her face wasnt near the water she was just fine. We put some goggles on her for a little bit but I think they started distorting her vision because they were so tight so we ended up taking them off. We had a great time and maybe when we have two kids old enough to enjoy the magical world of Disney we will be back for more fun!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

5 comments:

  1. It looks like ya'll had so much fun in sunny Florida. Disney World is amazing. Thanks for posting the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I can't beileve how big she is getting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I loved that you took so many pictures! Elle is such a doll. It made me wish I could have been there too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures make me smile! The face painting ones are the best!!!!!! :) {and those cute bloomer swim shorts!}

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah, so fun! I can't wait to take my baby there. I love the face paint on elle, she's so cute. and i love her swim suit!

    ReplyDelete