4.26.2010

Elle's First Soccer Game

Well we didn't expect much from Elle for her first soccer game because, well, she is three, she is extremely girly and not so "sporty", she gets distracted easily and because she isnt very "tough". It was fun to watch her team though and they ended up winning because they have this really good little boy on their team that scored all of their goals. Elle got distracted picking flowers, pouting, running of to other fields, stopping to say hi to "nana" and many more things that took up most of her playing time. James played soccer in high school and he really wants his kids to play sports so hopefully she will get the hang of something sooner or later. If not, thats okay too because we have a boy coming that will fulfill those things! Love you Elle girl!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

10 comments:

  1. This post made me laugh I have a picture of Hallie at three picking flowers and doing everything but play soccer. I love the pictures from your baby shower they are too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is such a doll..love you Elle Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha, I would probably get distracted picking flowers too! I can not wait to live close so I can be there for that stuff! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go Elle!! I love that she would take time to smell the roses while playing soccer. That's my Ellee Kate! Love that girl. . .

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha! she looks so cute!

    i love little league soccer! My mom coached a team last year and they were so funny to watch.

    She's starting young, so she'll get the hang of it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that Elle is playing soccer, or at least hanging out on the field. She is such a silly girl

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so cute i could cry! I can't wait to see her and aubs out there together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She can be a cheerleader or gymnast....I loved watching her and laughed so much at her...Love that kid!!! And she had a pretty big fan base there to support her finding the prettiest flowers.

    ReplyDelete