4.19.2010

Little visitors:)

My sister, her twins, and my mom came to visit last week. It was so fun to have them here. I miss my family a lot and I am lucky enough to see them every few months or so. Shelley's twins are growing up so fast and it makes me sad to see that I've missed so much in their lives already:( They seriously are the sweetest girls and I loved spending morning times with them because they were so happy. James called them little giggleboxes. He babysat them for like 7 hours one saturday so we could all attend Time Out for Women here in Memphis. Thanks again Hun! Anyway, we did lots of fun stuff while my fam were here including having an early baby shower that my sister, Shell and some of my friends and fam, here helped with. It turned out wonderfully and I am lucky to have such wonderful people in my life. More pictures to come! Here are just a few from the girls lil photoshoot.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. ah! So freakin' cute. :) I'll claim both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH! Kara! You are SO amazing! I love this field you take pictures in.. i wish we had a place like that around here! These pictures are adorable!

    I can't wait to see more pictures! I hope everything is going well for you, elle, james and the little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun times..they are getting so big!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those twins are adorable..good pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute pictures!! We had such a great time with you and your family. Happy Birthday too!!

    ReplyDelete