8.17.2010

Jack's Blessing Day

We blessed Jack when he was a week and a half old because my mom was still in town and so was Michael and Amy. It was a special day and James gave a wonderful blessing to him. Here are a few pictures of that day and then a picture of all the Eaton cousins with their Papaw Litton. Note the three babies all born within 6 weeks of each other on the Eaton side. Forget about double trouble, these three boys are going to be triple trouble!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful day. Thank you so much for doing it when I could be there! I miss you and your family so much right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how close in age the newborns are! You look great Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure love all those sweet babies that we have been blessed with..matter of fact i love my family more than even words could say..love all the pictures you posted

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad we were still there! Miss that little boy!

    ReplyDelete