8.18.2010

Elle's dance Recital

Elle had her dance recital back in June (See I told you I was behind). It was really cute and she got to do two dances with a *Big Girl*. Her big girl was named Brady and Elle loved her. Brady got Elle a bag full of goodies and Elle was soooo excited:) She has enjoyed dance, but I think we have decided to let her do gymnastics for a year instead of dance because she has had some interest in this, we'll see. Its just so darn cute to see these little 3 yr olds up on stage! Love you Elle girl!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

  1. she is such the little dancer, wish I had know about this dance recital, I would have come, she is quite the princess and I love her. Kara thank you for being such a good mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what you are talking about Diane, you WERE there! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay so I realized today that I was at Elles dance...ooopps I was just confused over Jacks blessing and the the dance photos..sooorrryy..love yall kara james, elle and jack.

    ReplyDelete