8.13.2010

Big Pig Roast

James, his brother, and his dad love to raise a pig for a few months until it gets big and fat and then kill it to do a pig roast. They are crazy. They have to stay up all night to make sure the pig is turned and cooked right. This time they bought a massive pig. James says it weighed 500 lbs, so you can imagine how fun that pig was to flip over..ha. Here are a few pictures from the day of the BBQ....I prefer my pulled pork at a restaurant so I don't have to look at the dead pig laying there..but it was pretty good. Love ya babe. I can't believe I married a crazy country boy sometimes. That's what love does to you!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Brad would have loved to do that! We both married country boys, didn't we?
    That looks like fun though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok that blow up thing looks soo much fun! & I could use some pulled pork right now!! sounds so good i miss home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good ole BBQ! I can't wait to taste some when I get home this week!

    ReplyDelete