8.20.2010

1 Month

One month old! Time flies when you are NOT pregnant doesn't it? This past month I have been exhausted, fell in love, let my home be a mess, left my house only a handful of times, loved being with my two kiddos, snuggled my snuggly baby, felt like a cow (I know all your nursing mothers know this), and many more ups and downs! Elle is as infuated with Jack as me and James are. She is almost always by his side (to the point of annoyance) and tries to take care of him like a little mommy would. Its cute that she adores him so much, but sometimes she just gets in the way, love her to pieces though. Now for Jack..
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
* He seems very content
* He snorts like a piggy when he is hungry
Wakes up every 3 hours at night
* Has stolen our hearts
* Can't really tell who he looks like or is going to look like
* Loves to cuddle
* Is becoming more aware but still sleeps quite a bit for a 4 week old
* Is already losing his hair on top but keeping the rest of it (great old man look!) and is it curly like Elle's?? Quite possibly is...James isn't sure if this is going to look good...haha.
* Has the sweetest pouty baby lips!
* Has long skinny feet and BIG hands!

We are excited to see this little boy grow up. He is such a wonderful addition to our family and we feel so blessed to have him here finally. Thanks to my sister for buying these cute iron on months for us to have fun with the next 12 months:)

8 comments:

  1. Oh, he melts my heart! I wish I could see him every day! Was it really a month ago that he was born? Thanks for the update. It really does help when you are so far away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable!! Love all the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the oneies such a cute idea....Oh I miss him...I hope I can see him in Novemeber not sure if I will be able to be there for the festivities though...here's to hoping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He doesn't really look like anybody yet, does he? What a little cutie pie though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is handsome. Elle told me I take care of Jack by giving him lots of kisses:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I forget to check out private blogs and I just realized you had probably had your little guy by now but I can't believe he is already a MONTH OLD! CRAZY! He is too cute, seriously he is so handsome but of course I knew he would be (what with his good looking parents, sister, and all). I know I'm late but congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh i want to see him so bad! i can't believe he's already a month old! it seems like you just had him! he sounds like such a sweet baby. The iron on is so cute. Ah I want another little boy! They are so fun :)

    ReplyDelete