11.01.2009

Spooktacular Week!

We had a very fun filled Halloween week these past few days. Elle got to go to TWO trunk or treats, dress up THREE times...and got WAY too much candy, which I ate A lot of. Elle was really excited about getting to dress up and even more excited when me and James were dressing up in our costumes. She was the cutest little clown I know. She loved getting the face paint on and even posed for me for a few pictures. She got a WHOLE bag of candy from here Nana Eaton and she won a HUGE pink cake at one of the trunk or treats she went to. Needless to say, she has been in sugar heaven. Yesterday for Halloween we had a little party and ate Spooky foods and drank delicious italian sodas. After all the trick or treating Elle organized her candy, without us even telling her to. I guess they learn young! Let the Holidays begin!


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

9 comments:

  1. My favorite is the one of her with her arms folded. I have her candy and banana from Papaw. She has a bag of Snickers and Reeses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun. She might be the cutest clown I've ever seen...and james's costume brought back bad memories of middle school gym

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved all of the costumes! I have to agree with you that Elle makes a super cute clown. It looks like you had a fun Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elle is adorable! Please tell me that one of your friends was Octomom!!! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my heck Elle really is the cutest little clown I've ever seen! I LOVE that costume! I love your sassy flapper girl costume too! Isn't Halloween so much fun?! Kinda sucks spending it so far away from B-town and family though right?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll bet money that the hand snagging one of the eggs in your picture was my hand! I chowed down on those things! Elle really was the cutest clown ever. You build up an appetite taking care of 8 babies :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Love Love your Halloween costumes. So cute!!!!! You guys look great. Oh and my mom actually doesn't give out her cookie recipe. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun halloween party! You guys looked so cute, especially the little clown! I'm glad you have friends that you can enjoy holidays with while you are away from home. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete