10.27.2009

Elle my crafting girl

These are a few weeks old. We LOVE the martha stewart crafts for kids. We got like ten of them at BIG LOTS for two $ each. Elle is always asking if we can do a craft. The pictures below only show a few of the crafts she's done lately. Also, I havent' been updating as much on here because I broke my point and shoot camera somehow. I am sad:( I still have my nice camera but I only use that when I have it handy and mostly outside so yeah. I really want this new nice point and shoot but it costs $500 and well...you guessed it. We don't really have $500 laying around our house. Hopefully someday soon though right?! Elle has been so funny lately. At night when I put her to bed, she always thinks I am coming back after her initial "tuck in". She's like "mom I am going to count to ten and you better come in here". Its so funny because she sounds so bossy but in her cute little voice that is so innocent. She is involved in a Playschool type thing right now and she loves it. The only downside is that I usually forget and she misses it. The other day, I told her she was going to Playschool at Angie's house (A girl in our ward). She is Ben's mom (One of Elle's friends from nursery). Elle was like "Oh, what does her hair look like?" It made me giggle. This is how she apparently recognizes people, by what their hair looks like. Silly girl.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments:

  1. CUTE crafts! i love the animal puppets. Elle is just growing up so fast! thats too bad bout your camera! which point and shoot is it that you want? our point and shoot takes really bad pictures so i never use it, lol. hope all is well for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute...I love the underwear on the little people (edges) on the bottom picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I want to do crafts with her too. I think that is fun that she loves to be so creative. Tell her that Grammy loves her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute I miss her! and look at the crafts! Tess

    ReplyDelete