11.14.2009

Family Pictures

So we finally attempted fall family pictures. My friend, Melanie is a photographer and we were lucky enough to talk her into taking our crazy lil family's photographs. You can find her photo blog here. She is really talented and I think they turned out WAY better than I expected. When you have a two year old, you really don't expect any great pictures but Melanie must have photographic super powers because there were so many good ones! Thanks again Mel:)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

13 comments:

  1. Awesome! Love your hair! Love when family pictures turn out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i just saw some of these on your flickr page! I LOVE the bw one of you and elle (your eyes look amazing)! She looks so cute in all the pictures! i miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures. You all look like you could be models in a major mag. You are beautiful. I need to see Ell's leggings though. Can't see much of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH, SO JEALOUS!!! Your pics turned out so good! We've attempted family pictures 3 times now, and I've just scheduled a 4th session for thursday! If these don't turn out I just might shoot myself. Maybe Elle can give Maggie a few pointers on being a "good girl" for pictures! Oh and I totally agree with your mom, you fam is beautiful! That pic of you and Elle in black and white is gorgeous! Again. Im so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look absolutely gorgeous! I can't believe Elle is so old-she's adorable. Way cute pics-hope you are all doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh {gag}! Seriously! Why do you look so perfect in all of these? Your skin?! It's like GLOWING. It better have been the photographer! ;) -I love ya. Your family seriously looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love you hair!!! It's super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What stinking cute pictures!!! I LOVE the one of you and Elle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these pics!! You look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. kara these turned out sooo so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love love love...these pictures...yall look amazing..Kara you are such a beauty!

    ReplyDelete