11.25.2010

LONG Halloween Post...Sorry so LATE

I know this post is SO overdue, but between picture sessions and two kids life has been Busy around here. We had a little Halloween party with some of our friends. It was a lot of fun. James was a carny as you can see and the most hilarious thing about his costume was that he actually learned how to make balloon animals for the kids. They loved it! He was the center of attention at all the parties. I was a vampire and James made me some nice vampire teeth at school. Elle was my sweet little strawberry shortcake and Jack was a dino but I will have to post his pictures later because they were on a different camera.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a lot of fun. James looked as creepy as I remember the fair carnies looking. But I would have wanted one of his balloon animals. And you, Kara, are the prettiest vampire I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh.. james looks hilarious! HA! i love your costume! gorgeous! and little elle is cute as ever! miss you guy!

    ReplyDelete