11.03.2010

Halloween

elle was the cutest strawberry shortcake this year. We didn't really like the real outfit that was for strawberry this year so we bought this one, I thought it looked like a strawberry shortcake outfit, dont you? She really got into Halloween this year. She loved trick or treating and all the fun parties. James dressed up as a Carny and it was, well....hilarious. He has the balloon animals for the kids and everything. I will post some of those pics later. I was a vampire and Jack was a cute little dino. For now, here are some of Elle.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

6 comments:

  1. Best Strawberry Shortcake for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, she is the cutest strawberry shortcake I have ever seen. The outfit totally passes. It is even better. Love you guys! (Post the other pictures asap!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!! She is so cute! Love her costume :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely the cutest little strawberry shortcake. I LOVE those tights. They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete