11.08.2010

Jacks 2 month updated pictures

well techniquely he was almost 3 months, but I had to take these pictures in his 2 month onsie. He is growing soooo fast and is now almost 4 months. He is already 15 pounds!! He loves to eat and he is a WONDERFUL sleeper (don't know where that came from). He already sleeps through the night, which makes me really happy:) He really is the sweetest baby. Very relaxed and chill. I am still learning all of his quirks. He doesnt like to sleep with anyone. Sleeps much much better on his own. Loves attention and has started giggling a little bit. I love my boy. I love to kiss his fat cheeks a thousand times a day. I forgot how much I love having little babies around.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

8 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! He is getting so big! He reminds me of Justin...well a McKinley, but definitely a lot like Justin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just so adorable~ Love his chunky rolls :) I love the last picture it looks like Elle is so excited to be his big sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how I love that little boy! I wish I could love on him every day. I'm so glad that you have him. Love the picture with Jack and Elle together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with Kaci, he looks just like Justin in that first picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little man. He is growing up so fast! I love his chubby cheeks. I want to kiss them! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is so cute I think he looks like you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's going to be one handsome guy. So Cute!

    Will you e-mail me your address
    devin.rachel@gmail.com
    thanks

    ReplyDelete