3.02.2010

Dancing Queen!

Elle started dance classes the first of January. She has been so excited to be in a real dance class and cannot wait to perform on a stage in front of everyone. She is taking tap and ballet and she has her first recital coming up in June. She is really improving just in the past two months and I just love that it makes her happy:) She is definitely all girl. The other day when we were driving home from dance she said " Mom why do we do the same dances every time?" I had to explain to her that those were the dances she had to practice every week so she could perform on the stage. I think she understood after that. We are thinking about putting her in soccer this spring but I am not sure how well she will fare...we'll see!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

5 comments:

  1. What a little girl! We have never been able to get away from dance in our family have we? Well, it is SO fun. Maybe I should start dancing again too ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a doll! I wanna see this dance when she preforms! I want my little girls to be in dance.. that is if i have a girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is a dancing queen, I look forward to you guys coming down I miss seeing my little dancing princess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. she looks so cute in that second picture! I love the expression on her face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is so cute..she dances in nursery practically the whole play hour. I love it! She is going to be really good!

    ReplyDelete