2.13.2010

Snow Day

A few days ago, there was an unexpected snow day! James got to stay home from school (which we all enjoy) and Elle and him made their very first snow man! I watched from the window since I am a baby in the cold and got real brave to take a few pictures by going onto the back porch for a few seconds. As most of you know, Memphis doesn't see much snow (For this I am glad!) but for Elle's sake it was fun to have a little bit a snow fun. She had to wear some of my gloves because we couldn't find any of hers and then they ended getting really wet because all she did while she was outside was eat snow! We improvised with stuff we had and they made the snowman's eyes out of buttons, a baby carrot for his nose, and some blueberries for his smile. He is now disassembled on our back lawn and most of the snow has melted. I am grateful she got a taste of the wintery season without it staying for too long:)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

5 comments:

  1. I wish our snow disappeared as quickly as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Th snowman is so CUTE!!!! I stayed inside too....

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH he is the cutest snow man EVER! I love his hat and arms! lol, I'm not a fan of the snow either {utah=snow}. Elle is so grown up and beautiful! Cute pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Yes, Elle needs a little snow in her childhood. I'm amazed how big the snowman is. You must have had a LOT of snow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had enough snow to make a SNOW man!? Jealous! We haven't even had that much! I've wanted to make one all winter long!

    ReplyDelete