2.16.2010

It's a.....

This picture is me this past week (17 weeks) I am starting to gain lots of weight and am feeling our little guy move. And yes when I say guy I mean we are having a "BOY"! I had to go in a few days ago to get something checked on the ultrasound and they for sure could tell what we were having. They also found that I had placenta previa. So I just have to lay low and be careful the next little while and hopefully it will go away they said. We are so excited for our little boy but it will definitely be a whole different ball game for us, with pink dresses and princess toys galore here in our house.
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. im so glad you posted your belly!! it looks like mine but I still look awkward in clothes.. i dont get it!! I think it might just be me not getting the awkward stages of pregnancy but you look cute! and you are still a skinny minny everywhere else!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and im glad to have someone the same exact stage as me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ca-ute! I love him so much already!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH YAY!!! Congrats!

    Elle is going to be the best big sister! Little boys are a totally different story than girls, that's for sure.. but they really are so much fun!

    I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so great still! Just the tiniest tiniest hint of a bump!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a bit shocked. I was thinking girl. Dangit, I was wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited for another boy in the family! Can't wait to see the little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats Kara!! How stinking exciting!! Im so happy for you!! Good luck with everything, hopefully the placenta privia will go away soon, your in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! You look so cute!! Hope your feeling good :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're a doll Kara. I love your little bump! And I love that little boy inside, too. I keep thinking about him and you every single day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the baby bump! You are so cute. Boys are so much fun. I'm excited for you to experience cars, dinosaurs & super heros. You will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations!! Little boys are so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete