2.01.2010

Baby #2!

Well...I guess we have been keeping our secret long enough. We are pregnant with baby #2 and Elle is going to be a sister:) She is so excited and she tells me that the baby is a girl and that her name is April. I am okay about the baby being a girl, but not the part where her name is April...lol. Anyway.. I am 15 weeks along so just 5 more weeks and we will find out for sure either way! We are really excited and I am just really tired most days. I got a little bit sicker this time around then what I was with Elle so at first I was convinced it was a boy, but now I am not so sure. This is why my blog posts have been few and far between (mostly because I am so lazy now). Hopefully things will go smoothly for the rest of our pregnancy cuz we are sure ready to have another little baby in our home!

11 comments:

  1. oh yayy! congrats! tell little miss elle, that maggie and i think she's gonna make a wonderful little sister! on the flip side- buckle your seatbelt- because having two is seriously WAY more work than having one! (at least this is my experience!) i struggle with my sanity daily! i have no clue how your sis is doing it with noah and the twins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, the cat is out of the bag! I am SO excited for you guys! I don't care either way if it is a boy or a girl. You guys are great parents, and Elle will be a great big sister. Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so exciting. Congratulations you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! i was waiting for this post! I can't wait to find out what you're having!!! I'm so happy for you! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited. It'll be crazy if it's a boy because that would be a lot of boys in our family for the year. I hope it's a girl...named Sandra.... Whichever it'll be amazing to have another cutie in the family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay!!! Im so happy for you! Congrats and I hope your pregnancy goes as smoothly as if can! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was wondering if other people knew or not when you told me the other night! Congrats again!! Hope your starting to feel better :) You are going to love having two and Elle will be such a great big sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Kara! Hope you are feeling good (as good as you can feel being pregnant).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Kara! That is so fun! Your little girl is a doll, and your photography is amazing! I wish you lived closer :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun news! I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! I am so excited for you to have another adorable little one. My girls miss you and still talk about you weekly-wish you were closer to come take pics of my new little guy. Good luck-hope everything goes well!

    ReplyDelete