6.21.2009

Happy Father's Day

I just wanted to say thanks to all the men if my life that are so wonderful! James, my dad and my father-in-law. They are all such great examples. James is such a great guy and I am lucky to have him as a husband.

Photobucket
Teacher: Did you father help you with your homework? 
Student: No, he did it all by himself.


Little Johnny: Dad, can I go to the bathroom
Dad: Little Johnny, MAY I go to the bathroom? 
Little Johnny: But I asked first! 

Who's the Boss? 
While having their evening dinner together, a little girl looked up at her father and asked, "Daddy, you're the boss in our family, right?" The father was very pleased to hear it and confidently replied, "Yes my little princess." The girl then continued, "That's because mommy put you in charge, right?" 

3 comments:

  1. Love that who's the Boss so cute! Did you guys go up to Jackson today? HOpe James had a good Fathers Day. Can't wait to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Father's Day to James. I love the way he loves to play with Elle. He is such a good daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I love your new blog! All your pictures are amazing. It looks like you had tons of fun in Florida.

    I was wondering if you could send me Shelley's address. I got her a gift and we've been playing phone tag for a while. I want to get her gift to her before her babes grow out of it. My email is brittmiles@gmail.com
    Thanks for your help Kara!

    ReplyDelete