6.09.2009

Elle's first beach experience

Forgive me in advance...........This post is going to contain ALOT of pictures. We went to visit my brother's family in Florida this past week. They live 5 minutes from a white sandy beach. I have a love/hate relationship with the beach. I love the sound of the ocean, the beauty of the white sand and the waves crashing in, the relaxation that comes with lounging in a chair and watching your husband and little girl play, wading a little bit, and building sand castles.. I hate, the salty ocean water that sometimes gets in your mouth, the sticky wet sand that is so darn hard to get off your clothing and your skin and makes everything a mess, not knowing if anything dangerous is near you when you are swimming in the ocean (this really freaks me out). Overall its a good place to visit once in a while. Elle loved playing with James and Zac while me and Nicolette caught a few sun rays. James even tried to get up on a surf board but the waves were too choppy and little to really get any action. 

Photobucket

Nicolette and Mayzie relaxing

Photobucket

Zac helping with the sand castle

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket



7 comments:

  1. I LOVE these beach pics!!!! Thanks for posting. We sure loved having you guys here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that looks like so much fun! Elle looks so cute with her little "beach bum"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so good to see pictures of your visit. What a fun time at the beach! I am so glad that your family and Zac's family had a chance to visit. I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That top one of NIc and Mayzie is super cute. And that beach bum...I totally do want to pinch it! :) I miss you guys. Come soon,..NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks divine! I agree with you about the love/hate relationship. I hate walking to the car and getting sand everywhere. Blah! And I must say you look gorgeous Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elle's so grown up and cute. I'm scared of swimming in beach water too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved her cute beach bum. She is so freakin cute.

    ReplyDelete