5.14.2009

Patterns

Here are just a few links that I have found with REALLY cute patterns. Too bad all you girls who want to get into sewing more didn't live closer to me and we could have sewing nights with loads of dessert! Wouldn't that be great?! Anyway, here they are....one, two, three, and four. I have found a few on etsy too. I give the really hard patterns to my mom so she can sew them, because I am still such a beginner. I have already tried and failed at a pair of ruffle pants for Elle. I was so confused in the end. This is the pattern that I sewed the two dresses recently for Elle. It is super easy and fast.

2 comments:

  1. Elle always looks so dang cute. You dress her in such chic things. Looks like a model straight from Matilda Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for sharing those patterns! i'm on my way to go check them out!

    and then possibly will be making a trip to the fabric store. :)

    ReplyDelete