5.24.2009

Enjoying the spring

We haven't been up to much, just being lazy. Its been raining alot here lately so our yard is getting nourished and is now looking alot better than it ever has! James has started working on turning our garage into a mini studio for me for this upcoming winter. I am really excited about it:) When its all done I will post pictures, but it might be a few months. Here are a few more pictures from the past few weeks. We are heading to Florida to visit my brother, his wife and our new niece this next Saturday so hopefully I will have some more exciting pictures to post from there. We are debating whether or not to take our two year old to Disney world or Sea world, give us your advice!

Photobucket
Daddy and Elle spending time in the pool

Photobucket

Photobucket

Elle throwing a tantrum about not being able to save toilet paper by the toilet for later bathroom use (who thinks of this at age 2?)

4 comments:

  1. Noah wants to come play with Elle in her Pool! Looks like so much fun! I LOVE her potty picture! Little stinker. Noah is getting to the "tantrum" stage too. ARGH! I so don't have time to deal with it right now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet Elle loves all her toys in the backyard. It DOES look fun. Tell James to take some pictures with YOU in them in the yard! She would LOVE Disneyland - not Sea World, unfortunately she probably would not remember it. She would enjoy seeing all her PRINCESS favorites. If you have the money and time - go. If not, wait until she is a little older.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I love that Elle has so many cousins to play with! I think it is hilarious that she thinks about saving TP! Love all of the pictures!

    ReplyDelete