8.03.2012

Jacks Bday {Chik fila Style}

We had two different celebrations for Jack's 2nd birthday this year. One was with Riley his cousin whos birthday is 14 days earlier and then one was at Chikfila:) I am almost 9 months pregnant, you can't expect much from me this year. Plus he won't remember right? We just met up for dinner and ate chocolate cake and ice cream. I can't believe how fast this boy has grown. He is already in 3t and 4t clothing, its crazy! I miss my little man. I guess I am due for another baby to snuggle aren't I? Jack still lets me snuggle him and rock him before bed though. He loves when James or me will just rock and sing to him. He is learning to say and mimick words now, sometimes even putting two words together. He says "Hand" alot, which means he wants you to hold his hand while he leads us to whatever he is wanting. He loves "Saurs" {dinosaurs} and Tractors. He can say Wub ooo {love you} and gives the sweetest kisses ever. It has definitely been harder than I anticipated keeping up with this 2 yr old little boy for this pregnancy but I wouldn't change him for the world. He is so full of life and love and we are so grateful to have him in our family. He loves sports and being outside, being in the pool and doing whatever James is doing.  Elle and Jack have a special bond too. They are so sweet with each other most of the time and its been so fun seeing their relationship grow.




















karasignaturebigger

No comments:

Post a Comment