8.25.2012

Introducing Annie Amelia Eaton

We had a surprise this past week! I went to my 37 week appointment and I was already dilated to a five! The dr didn't want to send me home because I live 25 minutes away so he sent me straight to the hospital. They broke my water and I had miss Annie about 6 hours later. We are so blessed to have her here. She is healthy and beautiful. She weighed in at 7 lb 8 oz. I never thought I would have a 7 pound baby, but I guess thats what having her 2 1/2 weeks early does! She is such a little angel and we are getting used to the transition around here. 

























karasignaturebigger

3 comments:

  1. She's adorable! The last picture is my favorite. How nice that you got to have her a little earlier than expected. Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much nina! We just love her and it was nice to go a little bit early this time:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's perfect. I'm all teary eyed at reading this.

    ReplyDelete