6.13.2010

What we've been up to..

Lots of Elle and daddy time! Swimming and playing and eating and sleeping pretty much sums up our days. James got me a foot bath for mothers day last month and Elle came up to me after we had opened it and acted like I was so ridiculous for ever thinking that it was mine "mommy you wont fit in this so I guess it has to be mine" She is right I definitely won't fit into that, good thing it is for my feet! Silly girl. She sat in it with her swimming suit on.. I think the only part she caught at first was the "bath" part. Once we explained it to her she did it the right way, with her little feet!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

5 comments:

  1. She is such a cute little lady!!!! Melts me heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. I just looked at them with Elle, she had a little commentary for each. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks like she was made for summer! just like her mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. heyy i doubt everything would work out for me to be induced.. Dr said everything has to be just right for them to do so.. so im thinking the odds of those chances are slim.. so im planning for her just to come when she wants.. hopefully not this weekend though! Tyson went camping with his friends until Sunday - with no cell phone service until Sunday sometime.. I have a feeling you will probably have your little one before me!

    ReplyDelete