6.02.2010

Pregnancy 32 weeks in...

My maternity clothes section in my closet is getting smaller and smaller because I keep getting bigger and bigger

I am getting pretty good picking up things that are on the floor with my feet because its too much work to bend over now:(

My little guy moves SO much! Sometimes I feel like he is going to break out of my stomach!

The back pain has BEGUN...dun dun dun

The only thing I am really good at right now is eating...lol..especially TGI Fridays pecan crusted chicken salad

My legs and feet have started swelling and my sweet husband usually gives me a foot massage every night

I am so glad James is home for the next month or so to pick up the slack, love ya honey!

p.s. you really don't want to see any pictures of me at this point but maybe I will have James take a picture of just my belly later, we'll see.

8 comments:

  1. Oh, come on Kara I want pictures! Besides - I think you are beautiful when you are pregnant! Well, I AM glad for the update. Just think, he will be here NEXT MONTH! I'm glad that James is around to pamper you a little bit. Good man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want pictures too!! I love preggo shots! I want to know what you are naming him too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I am sooo glad I have someone to complain with that understands exactly how I feel!! You are way too cute! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you look super cute...and you are not complaining.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes we do want to see baby belly pictures, those are my favorite things about pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make me laugh! Just thinking of the end and how long i have to go makes me sad:( I cant believe how far you are! Love you and your fam! (tess)

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha i want to see a belly shot! i love that! ah, the last month is so hard.. I am not a big fan of pregnancy :(

    I can't wait to see this cute little man! He's going to be so cute!

    ReplyDelete