5.17.2010

Friends

Elle has been spending lots of time with her friends here lately. We watch a few of her friends a couple days a week and then usually get together with a bunch of friends every sunday for dinner. Its starting to be a fun tradition and its nice to only have to cook Sunday dinner once a month instead of every week. Elle is always so excited to see everyone and loves when they come over to play at our house. Here are just some randoms over the past few weeks. Elle and James have been spending lots of quality time lately too because James just got out for a 6 week break (yay!!) They like to spend time outside and Elle likes to help him all of his projects.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

5 comments:

  1. I am definitely swimming in that little pool when I get there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her swimming suit. I want the exact same one in my size. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun!!! I wish I could add my girls to that friend list!! :) And I agree with Shelley, such a cute bathing suit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like ya'll are having lots of fun in the sun! Maybe it will get warm enough here to go swimming one day. It is nice James gets such a long break. Ya'll are probably loving it!

    ReplyDelete