5.16.2010

Backyard Campout

James and Elle have been wanting to camp out in our backyard for the past few weeks except it keeps raining or something else happens, so when Macey came over to spend a few nights with us they decided to finally do it! They cooked smores (with pink marshmallows of course), read stories, and played games and when I went out to check on them at 8:30 they were all sound asleep! We didn't actually let them sleep out there, we quietly moved the girls inside but I think they had a fun time, what do you think?


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

6 comments:

  1. haha! that looks like so much fun! I love the little coal fire ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute! Makes me want to camp out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! And what a good daddy! I want to go camping too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! My favorite part of the video is when elle's friend starts dancing in the background after James says they are rockstars. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is soooooo cute! She will remember that forever:)

    ReplyDelete