10.16.2012

a little this a little that:)


Whew! Adding another child to our growing family has been a little harder than I imagined. I knew having Jack and Annie close was going to be a little trickier then when Jack was born, but I am still trying to figure it all out. Annie has been pretty colicky ever since she came home. We are hoping that she grows out of it sooner than later;) I love having a small baby at home again though. Its so fun and she is already getting so big! She is now weighing in at 11 lbs at 2 months old. I can't believe how time flies. These Chalk pictures were taken this past September. Elle and Jack have such a cute relationship. I love watching them play together. They laugh a lot and Jack idolizes that girl. I love my family of 5. Its such a  blessing to be a mom and a wife to them. I also love falls in Tennessee. They are seriously so nice and last so long. We are still enjoying warm weather here and I love the Winter truly doesnt come until December. My favorite things about fall are

The aromas. You can't have fall without pumpkin pie, spiced cider and cranberrilicious smells!
Thanksgiving. I get to see my family, there is nothing better than that and you get to eat lots of delish food;)
Family walks. We finally get to start spending some time outside again after these awful summers!
Halloween-Who doesn't like to dress up and eat candy? We kind of get into it:)
Pretty color changes, so gorgeous! Especially here in the south where there are so many trees around.















karasignaturebigger

4 comments:

  1. kara, she is so dang precious!! i can't believe you have three!! i think i could just eat your little annie up, she is so cute!! wish i could see her in person. i am so glad you updated, i have been wondering how being a mom of three was going. i bet jack and elle just love her. l hope she grows out of her colic soon ): sure miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Annie is so pretty! I love her blue eyes :) It's a bit of a challenge getting used to three huh...Our little guy is 2 1/2 months and I finally feel like im somewhat getting the hang of it...though there are days I still feel like I am a little lost ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is hard having 3 little ones. It took me a while to get into my groove again when I went from 3 to 4 kids. Best of luck to you :) They look cute as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great to see this update. I hadn't checked your site for awhile. I love seeing the pictures, and reading about what everyone is doing! Love you :)

    ReplyDelete