6.20.2012

Memorial Day Weekend

We got to spend Memorial Day Weekend at Nana and Papa Eaton's new house. We ate some good bbq, fried chicken and enjoyed everyone's company. The cousins always love to get together and play. Elle is so lucky to have so many cousins around her age here in Tennessee now. We also got to celebrate Rebekah's birthday! The kids loved surrounding her while she blew her candles out. Aren't birthdays just so much more exciting when you are kids?! My mom was already in town for James's graduation so she came down with us:) Even though I am a a little chubbier (well alot) than usual due to pregnancy I've decided to still post pictures of me just to document every season in our lives.










 Me and my sister in law Amy



karasignaturebigger

2 comments:

  1. Oh my heck, love the new house, it's beautiful! And you are NOT chubby, I'd love to look like you even when I'm not pregnant, you are gorgeous! How fun Mike and Amy are close now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks misti, you are so sweet! How are you? Yes, it is so fun with Mike and Amy close by! Family really is the best:)

    ReplyDelete