2.03.2011

5 month pics

He is about 6 1/2 months now but these were from last month. He is so BIG! He seriously weighs like 23 lbs already. He is definitely our chunky monkey:) My arm is dying from carrying his carseat around everywhere. Hopefully he will learn to sit up soon so I can stop bringing that darn thing in to the stores;) He i still as sweet as can be. He just started baby foods a few weeks ago and loves sweet potatoes and squash. He isn't too sure about green beans or peaches though. He made a lot of unpleasant faces while eating those. He keeps catching colds though, poor kid. He has had like 3 colds within the past 2 months. I love the 6-12 month stage, where they start to get more independent and curious. I am going to try and catch up on a few more blog posts. I have been so lazy blogging lately.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

5 comments:

  1. He is so big! I bet your arm is getting a great workout. miss him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is looking bigger! Oh, I'm just dying to get out there. I am hoping to come very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, he is a chunky monkey, but sooo cute! You're gonna have some big ole guns when you're done carrying him around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness. Look at those cheeks! I want to kiss them! Muawh! Both of your kids are so darling. That valentines picture you have on you photography blog, of elle. I'm in love with it. You are going to have trouble on your hands cause she is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you take the pictures with the little t-shirts and his age, sooo sooo cute. I sure love these sweet babies of yours.

    ReplyDelete